September 27, 2017
For Best Results
With every new product, comes a new set of rules. Below is a short list of items to take note of when applying your magnetic eyelashes.
- Apply the lashes to the outermost corners of your natural lash line.
- Our lashes are best presented when you have applied your makeup first. Go ahead and apply all of your makeup (including eyeliner, eyeshadow and mascara) prior to applying your magnetic eyelashes. Curl your eyelashes and apply mascara like you normally would. This will help the magnetic lashes blend with your normal lashes and stick better.
- When it comes to application, our magnetic eyelash applicator tool helps you apply quickly and easily. Use the tool for perfect placement the first time, every time. Read More >
- Shape the lashes before applying to fit the shape of your eye. Read More >
- Be gentle with the lashes. The gentler you are, the longer they will last. Store them in a safe place (so you don’t lose them!) and be careful as you separate the lashes. Read More >
- Use a soft eyelash brush to keep the lashes in good condition.
- Do not use mascara on the lashes. If you get makeup or mascara on them, simply clean them with a wet tissue.